For extrem outside theremining, I had to find a solution to replae the Moog MF-1010 low pass filter to something autonomous, light and till efficient.
the solution? The Korg Monotron:
- Features the same classic analog filter found in the legendary Korg MS-10 & MS-20
- Filter any external source using the audio input jack
- Inspiring, easy-to-play ribbon keyboard
- Intuitive, fun-to-tweak controls
- Full-fledged, true analog synthesizer: VCO, VCF, LFO
- LFO can modulate either pitch of filter cutoff
- LFO Rate knob features cool LED visual indicator.
- Battery operation and palmtop size equals true portability
- Internal speaker/headphone jack lets you enjoy the sound anywhere – alone or with friends!
I just have to put it between the theremin and the Amplifier, with some cable adjustments:
Theremin - Jack Mono - Mnijack Mono - Monotron - Minijack Stereo - Double Jack - Stereo Amplifier